Gimenti online store on gimenti.com website is owned by Gimenti Ltd.
All products purchased on Gimenti online store are either for personal use only or to be used as presents from the buyer and shall not be used for any commercial purposes, resale or any other commercial profits. Gimenti reserves the right to put limitations on the large quantities of any products shipped to one customer.
Copyrights and Trademarks
Copyrights, design rights, registered or unregistered trademarks and any other intellectual property rights, including materials presented on this website, without limitations to each design consisting of products or their parts are owned by Gimenti company. Copying, processing, modifying, using, distribution, reproduction or inclusion of a part or of the whole material available on this website into any other work in any form, is prohibited and requires a consent given by Gimenti Ltd.
Under UK Distance Selling Regulations 2000 and Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges Regulations 2013 (ICACRs), for the protection of consumers, the Customer has the right to cancel a Gimenti online purchase without stating the reason within 14 days from the time of receiping the product. To cancel a contract, the Gimenti Customer Service should be notified in writing by e-mail before the specified time. The returned product shall be packed properly and shipped to an indicated address by company courier. All returns shall be in a perfect condition, in its original packaging. Before returning a product, the Customer shall get familiar with the contents of Product Return included in the Regulations, in the category ‘Legal’.
Gimenti company is not liable for any losses or damages meant by economic losses, administrative costs, loss of direct or indirect profits and predicted savings in each description. Gimenti company is not liable for any delays in completion or non-fulfillment of any of its obligations towards the Customer, if the delay or the failure to carry them out was beyond Gimenti’s reasonable control. Gimenti’s liability towards its customers in all cases shall not exceed the value of a product ordered by the Customer.
Information, Product Compliance and Availability
Gimenti makes every effort to place only accurate and complete information on its website that is in compliance with its current stock and production capacity. The company also attempts to have the most realistic visual product presentations but it can not take the responsibility for any change of colours which may be caused by technical limitations of computer screens. Moreover, it should be considered that some slight changes in colour and raw material texture may occur due to the structure of raw materials used during manufacturing. In order to keep improving available products, Gimenti company reserves the right to introduce alterations in designs at any time and without any previous notice. Despite Gimenti’s efforts to have continuous access to Gimenti.com, it should be taken into account that due to its nature, the Internet may be suspended temporarily, have limited access to or be interrupted at any time.
All litigation arising from the use of gimenti.com or in connection with contracts concluded via our website shall be governed by the laws of England and the parties to contracts shall submit irrevocably to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
1.By placing an order on Gimenti online store you agree to have your personal data processed by Gimenti Ltd. to complete an order under the binding regulations of the UK Data Protection Act, 1998.
2. Upon registration on Gimenti online store, you agree to have your personal data collected and processed by Gimenti Ltd. so as to receive information via e-mail and to complete your orders under the binding regulations of the UK Data Protection Act, 1998.
3. The data provided by the customer on gimenti.com website and stored by Gimenti Ltd. is used only to complete orders, review complaints, review exchanges and returns, send information about products and correspond with you by e-mail for the optimal Customer Service of Gimenti online store.
4. Your personal information may be transferred to and stored at a destination outside of the European Economic Area, including the United States. Such processing may be required to fulfil the order, process its payment details or provide support services.
5. The personal information is used by gimenti.com in accordance with applicable privacy laws and for the purposes set out in this policy, on the data of entry forms completed by customer, in any relevant terms and conditions and on pages or emails which link to the data entry forms.
6. Gimenti Ltd. shall keep your personal data confidential provided for the gimenti.com website.
7. The data provided by the customer on Gimenti.com website shall not be transferred or sold to any third parties.
8. Gimenti is collecting or using third parties to collect and share the information from visitors of platform Gimenti in order to count the number of people using the platform as well as to conduct analysis for further improvement.
10. By the submittion of a comment or feedback on a platform or article featured on the services of Gimenti, your name or username may be collected and displayed next to the comment and e-mail address, which will not be published, but which we may use to contact you in relation to your comment.
11. By using mobile services, Gimenti may keep your mobile phone number as well as the make and model of your phone and the operating system used by it plus details of its network operator. Gimenti will link a unique identifier to the mobile phone number of yours, will store its device language, app language and country. This information is needed in order to provide the features and services enabled through the mobile services of Gimenti and to administer its mobile service. It may also be used for SMS or voice marketing and market research.
12. You have the right to review and update your personal details. You can change or delete saved credit/debit card details each time you make a purchase. Also, you will be able to delete saved credit/debit card details by adding or editing a shipping/billing address.
13. You have the unconditional right to access, alter and demand the removal of your personal data on gimenti.com website.
14. Gimenti online services contain hyperlinks to websites that are owned and operated by other organisations. These websites have their own privacy and cookie policies.
15. Although Gimenti Ltd. shall make every effort to protect personal data provided on the gimenti.com website, it should be taken into account that no online transmission is completely safe and free of any errors. Particularly, it concerns e-mails that may not be fully protected.
Gimenti uses technology such as ‘cookies’ to collect information and store your online preferences. Cookies are small pieces of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which allow the server to uniquely identify the browser on each page. Gimenti uses the following categories of cookies on its website:
Some of the cookies on Gimenti online services are necessary to provide you with service that you have requested for. An example of this is a cookie that enables you to log into your account on the website or the one that admits communication between your browser and the website. You may not be able to use Gimenti website without these cookies.
Website functionality cookies
These cookies will allow you to browse the online services of Gimenti and use additional features, such as shopping basket and wish list. They also remember choices that you make (including size, colour or line of a product), as well as your country or language. Subsequently, they can be used to provide you with more appropriate selections to make the visits more tailored and pleasant. Collected information may be anonymised and the cookies can not track your browsing activity on other websites.
Website analytics cookies
Gimenti uses this type of cookies to measure and analyse how its customers use its online services, for example by counting the number of different people visiting its website or by checking how often a particular feature is used (rather than the total number of times the site and features are used). This helps Gimenti to continuously improve its online services.
Customer preference cookies & Social sharing cookies
During browsing or shopping online, the online services of Gimenti will remember the preferences that you make as well as your user name, language or location. This will make browsing simplier, easier and more personal for you.
Interest-based advertising cookies
Advertising cookies used on the websites of Gimenti Business partners.
Gimenti places adverts on a number of third-party websites. We use this type of cookies to control how often you are shown a particular advert on those websites, so that you do not see the same advert too often. Gimenti does not collect any personal data within these cookies. To reject their usage, you have to change your browser settings, as it is set out in the section ‘How to reject or opt out of receiving cookies’ below.
How to reject or opt out of receiving cookies
If you want to delete cookies that are already on your device, you have to refer to ‘help and support section’ on your internet browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
Gimenti online services can not always control third-party cookies stored on your device from its online services and settings. The cookie preferences of the Customer with Gimenti will not stop those third-party cookies from being stored on your device. Therefore, you have to manage these cookies directly with the relevant third party.
By deleting the cookies of Gimenti or disabling future cookies, you may not be able to access certain areas or features on gimenti.com. Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.AboutCookies.org.
Some of the cookies described above are stored on your device by third parties when you use online services of Gimenti. Gimenti has no control over those cookies or how the third parties use them. They allow third parties to provide a service for Gimenti, for example analytics.