Our online store represents Gimenti brand and operates at the following address: https://gimenti.com/. The store is run by Gimenti Ltd., a company registered in England and Wales on 11th July 2016 with the following number: 10270529 and its registered office at: 220c Blythe Road, London, W14 0HH, United Kingdom.
1. The provisions hereunder regulate and define the rules of the service use and shopping on Gimenti online store and they constitute a binding agreement between Gimenti Ltd. and the Customer.
4. During placing an order on: gimenti.com you must state that you have come of age at least 18 years old and you have legal capacity.
1. Registration on gimenti.com website is not a condition for using the service and placing orders via this website. It facilitates access to a wider range of the service functions after a user logs in.
2. There is only one-time registration. At the further service use, user name and password, which were provided earlier, are needed.
3. The user name and password are confidential. You are liable for damages if you reveal the data to third parties.
4. You are also liable for updating personal and address data.
1. Orders on Gimenti online store are accepted 24 hours a day, all days of the year.
2. You can place an order after the correct filling-in an order form on gimenti.com website.
3. Placing an order on Gimenti online store is understood as making a sales agreement / contract, which conditions are defined by the Regulations comprised herein, binding law regulations and possible individual arrangements between Gimenti Ltd. and the Customer. About Contract Cancellation please read Legal Information.
4. Accepting an order is confirmed by e-mail sent to e-mail address provided by you which contains information on the order acceptance.
5. An order is processed within 24-48 hours from the time of payment and completed on working days from 8 am to 8 pm GMT.
6. The order completion is confirmed by e-mail sent to an e-mail address provided by you, which contains information on the product shipment.
7. A sales document in the form of VAT invoice is attached to a product shipped.
8. Gimenti online store reserves the right to refuse an order if:
- an order form is filled in incorrectly,
- card payment is not authorized / confirmed,
- an order is placed in violation of the Regulations of Gimenti online store,
- product availability and transaction price arise from an error of the system on gimenti.com website.
9. When placing an order on Gimenti online store, you agree to have your personal data placed on gimenti.com database and have it processed for the needs of an agreement conclusion. Your personal data provision and your agreement to have it processed are necessary to complete an order. You shall be exclusively liable for the provision of any false data.
10. Personal data provided during placing an order on Gimenti.com, is protected from access by a third party.
11. Products can be delivered either from our own stock or from our relevant partners.
1. It is possible to pay for the product via PayPal payment system at gimenti.com.
2. Payment can be made either by debit/credit card online by using the PayPal system or by your personal PayPal account.
3. Online payment can be made with the use of the following cards: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, American Express, that are accepted by PayPal.
4. The order will be cancelled in the case of the lack of purchase authorization and the lack of bank confirmation for the card authenticity (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Maestro), exceeding card limits, exceeding validity dates and entering incorrect data.
5. Payment methods may undergo some changes to extend our offer range and optimize the Customer Service, according to the presented information on gimenti.com.
1. All the product prices presented on Gimenti online store are provided in Pound Sterling - GBP, American Dollar - USD, European Euro - EUR, Japanese Yen - JPY, Chinese Yuan - CNY, Canadian Dollar - CAD, Australian Dollar - AUD, Hong Kong Dollar - HKD, Swiss Franc - CHF, New Zealand Dollar and VAT is included.
2. Prices of the offered products shall constitute a binding commercial offer at the time of the conclusion of a sales contract.
3. The store reserves the right to change the product prices included in its offer.
Shipment and Delivery
1. A product ordered on Gimenti online store is shipped within 24-48 hours from the time of payment, on working days, from 8 am to 8 pm GMT and is delivered to an address provided by the Customer.
2. Taxes and duties are included for deliveries. 3. Gimenti do not ship to:
- Russia, Belarus
- Countries of the Middle East - excluding of the United Arab Emirates - Countries of the Africa 4. Because some countries are covered by the designer's exclusive sales we can not ship:
- the Sawren products to France, Belgium, Switzerland and Japan - the Ewa Bien products to Canada - the Axami products to Japan, France, China and Australia - the Irall products to United Kingdom and Ireland 5. Standard and Express delivery will be charged with the cost of shipping, which will be set accordingly to the country of destination.
6. Gimenti is not liable for any delays in the product delivery arising through no fault of its own.
7. You shall refuse to accept a parcel if its packaging is damaged and inform the Customer Service of Gimenti online store about the occurrence. 8. Gimenti is not responsible for customer's failure to collect parcels or providing the wrong delivery address. 9. The cost of delivered and not-collected parcel by the customer and the cost of the return parcel shall be paid by the customer. It will be deducted from the refund.
1. You can exchange a product bought on Gimenti online store within 30 days from the time of receipt, but only for the same model in a different size.
2. The product exchange is possible only when the product is in a perfect condition, unused and has not been destroyed or damaged. It has to be in its original packaging with original tags.
3. Gimenti Ltd. reserves the right to reject the exchange of a product that is in a different condition from the one sent to you or a product that is sent or reported for an exchange after the specified time.
4. You shall inform the Customer Service of Gimenti online store about the intention of exchanging a purchased product and send the e-mail confirmation of the product exchange along with its order reference number to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. After that you will be sent an address where you should send the product for an exchange.
5. A purchase document and contact details, such as telephone number or e-mail address, shall be attached to the product sent back for an exchange.
6. You bear the cost of sending the product back for an exchange.
7. Reviewing of product exchanges and exchanges themselves shall take up to 48 hours to be completed on working days from the time of receipting of the parcel containing a product to be exchanged.
8. If a product for exchange has been sold out or withdrawn from production, you shall receive the equivalent of the product’s purchase price within several days.
Exchange of Lingerie and Swimwear For health, hygiene and aesthetic reasons, gimenti.com does not accept exchanges of lingerie and swimwear.
1. Under the Consumer Protection UK Distance Selling Regulations 2000 and Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges Regulations 2013 (ICACRs), you have the right to cancel an online purchase without stating the reason within 30 days from the time of the product receipt.
2. The return of a product is possible only when the product is in a perfect condition, unused, not destroyed or damaged and is in its original packaging and has its original tags.
3. Under the law regulations, the requirements hereinabove concerning returns do not breach or limit you rights to submit a complaint.
4. Gimenti Ltd. reserves the right to reject the return of a product that is in a different condition from the one shipped to you or a product that is sent or reported for a return after the specified time.
5. You shall inform the Customer Service of Gimenti online store about the intention of returning a purchased product; send the e-mail confirmation of the product return along with its order reference number to the e-mail address: email@example.com. After that you will be sent an address where you should send the returned product. 6. A purchase document and contact details, such as a telephone number or an e-mail address, shall be attached to the product that is sent back.
7.You bear the cost of sending the returned product back.
8. Reviewing of product returns take up to 48 hours to be completed on working days from the time of receipt of the parcel.
9. After the approval of the return, the Customer shall receive the equivalent of a product’s purchase price within several days.
Return of Lingerie and Swimwear For health, hygiene and aesthetic reasons, gimenti.com does not accept returns of lingerie and swimwear. Customer can return a product of lingerie or swimwear only if the parcell is still packed originally.
Liability and Stipulations
1. Gimenti does not take the responsibility for any consequences arising from inadequate or non-compliant with the Regulations order placement on Gimenti online store; in particular for the incorrect filling-in of an order / registration form.
2. Gimenti’s liability for a product purchased on Gimenti online store is strictly limited to the product’s purchase price and shall not include lost profits.
Protection of Personal Data
1. Under the binding regulations of the UK Data Protection Act, 1998, the Customer making a purchase on Gimenti online store agrees to have his/her personal data processed by Gimenti Ltd. to complete an order.
2. Under the binding regulations of the UK Data Protection Act, 1998, upon registration on gimenti.com website you agree to have your personal data collected and processed by Gimenti Ltd. to provide you with information on products and to correspond with you via e-mail for the optimal Customer Service provision on Gimenti online store.
3. You have the right to access, alter and demand the removal of personal data provided on gimenti.com website.
1. Changes in Gimenti online store Regulations can be applied at any time.
2. Gimenti online store Regulations and their changes shall be implemented at the time of being presented on gimenti.com.
3. The following rules shall apply for any remaining cases not included in the Regulations hereinabove:
- Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges Regulations 2013 (ICACRs)
- UK Distance Selling Regulations 2000
The Partners of Gimenti.
Purchase contract of the product is concluded between the Customer and the relevant partner. We are authorised by the relevant partner to settle the contract on its behalf but we are not a party to that contract and you do not purchase the products from us.
Our partners that use our online services are requested for having and maintaining reasonable business policies that comply with ours. We can not, however, be responsible for the partner business policies. If you are unhappy with the product or service received from our partner, do not hesitate to contact us and we shall resolve the problem on your behalf.